Thanks for this tag, Pat.
RULES:1. Each blogger starts with ten random facts/habits about themselves.2. Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their ten things and post these rules.3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 10 people to get tagged.4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
1. As a child my summers were always filled with activities. I took up lessons in ballet, Hawaiian dance, voice, piano, speed reading and Speechpower. Not at the same time of course.
2. My love for reading began in grade 2 when I read all the Nancy Drew books in our school library.
3. I learned to ride a bike at the ripe “old” age of 11 years old.
4. If I were stuck on an island and could only have one kind of food it would be KFC’s original chicken.
5. I’m not a morning person and love to sleep in.
6. When I was a kid I briefly wanted to be a detective just so I could be partners with "Remington Steele", better known as Pierce Brosnan. Haha!
7. Although I’m no domestic diva, I love to watch cooking shows and home makeover shows.
8. Dog lover, I’m not.
9. I was such a clueless cook that I once burned a fish that I was trying to fry because I had put too little oil in the pan.
10. I’m such a “sigurista” that after testing positive on one pregnancy test, I bought two more tests of different brands just to be sure that I was really on-the-way.
Let me know if you are done (if you haven't done this tag already) so I can know you a little bit more.