Saturday, August 30, 2008

Tag Time

Got this tag from Tricia.

1. List 6 things that describe yourself today and yesterday.

2. Add your blog to the list. Feel free to add all your other blogs.

3. Tag other online friends you know.

Yesterday
1. I woke up with still feeling under the weather with my cough and colds.
2. By the afternoon my voice was hoarse and I had a difficult time talking.
3. Chatted with highschool amiga Rowie who's in California.
4. Despite feeling sick, I still exercised while Raine napped.
5. I went to mass with Lucy and Mac because hubby had to do some overtime.
6. I couldn’t sleep right away.

Today
1. We overslept, got up at almost noon.
2. I’m getting really fed up with the neighborhood dogs’ regular “drop-ins”.
3. I’m getting really hooked on Grey’s Anatomy, better late than never, eh?
4. I was too lazy to exercise.
5. I finally got my own domain.
6. I'm having a hard time figuring out how to set up the new website though

Participants : GailAdi / Momeen / Emmyrose / Dennis / Dette / Jirl / Janny / Nanay Belen / Carol / Something Purple’s cucina / Vanity Kit / Mind Bubbles / Stripe&Yellow / Something Purple / Em’s Detour / Spin180 / Wisdom City / MY Happy Place / IamDzoi / ClikTrik / I Love the Thirties / Ozzy’s Mom / Me,Myself+2 / Kidd Designs / FunFierceFabulous / Blogger Happy / Berry Scrappy / Everyday CHI / My Colorful World / Explore Manila / Random Thoughts / When SAHM-one Speaks / Deranged Insanity / Mighty in Spirit / Straight from the Heart / Simple Delights / Motherhood in a Nutshell / Love Is / Wonderful Things in Life / My Life’s Adventur” / Photographic Memories / The Joy Of Life Forever / The Fountain Of Happiness / A Message From My Heart / The Adventurous and Sporty Side of Miah / MeiYah’s Blog / MeiYah’s PhotoBlog / MeiYah’s World / MeiYah’s Sweet Nothings / Sheng’s Simple Thoughts /Eds Mommy Life/ Just Me.. Eds/ My Precious Niche / A Wonderful Journey to Life / Tricia’s World/ Preggy Matters / One Hundred Eighty Degrees

I’m tagging fellow bloggers: Mich, Kathycot, Carol.

No comments: