Saturday, July 19, 2008

It's tag time

Thanks again Pat for this tag!

The rules are simple. At the end of the post, the player tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

1. What was I doing 10 years ago? Working at Hemisphere Leo Burnett

2. What are the 5 things on my to-do list today?
~ Do the grocery.
~ Fix the cluttered cabinets and drawers.
~ Exercise!
~ Update blog
~ Send out pending emails

3. Snacks I enjoy: Potato chips, cornick, popcorn

4. Place where I lived:
~ Makati, Paranaque, Taguig and now Marshall Islands

5. Things I’d do if I were a billionaire:
~ Travel the world with my family
~ Secure that hubby and I retire comfortably
~ Build our dream home
~ Get a McDonald's or Jollibee franchise
~ Invest in properties, mutual funds for Raine and our future kids

6. People I want to know more about: Marie, Nancy, Chel, Maia, Jenny, Tricia.

1 comment:

Nancy Janiola said...

hi..thanks for this tag Rhea. will grab it a little later..TC and enjoy your weekend!